Pomsettia – A Skinny Festive Cocktail to Jazz Up Your Holiday!
Is your mouth watering?
Mine is too and I’ve been enjoying this beauty for days now!
The beauty of a Pomsettia is very simple actually, it’s made with ingredients you can PRONOUNCE!
Yep, no fancy shmancy liquors that we most likely don’t have in our liquor cabinet.
And, hold the phone, it’s also the feature holiday cocktail in the December issue of Self Magazine this year!
I’m still pinching myself looking at this! It has always been a dream to be featured in a national magazine, and it finally came true! Big thanks to the staff of SELF for making this happen!
Now, onto this cocktail.
As many of you know, I’m a proud partner with POM Wonderful so naturally when I thought about a skinny holiday cocktail I knew I wanted to use the ruby red beauty that is 100% POM Juice.
A little of this, and lot of that, and viola, the Pomsettia was created!
Oh shoot! I almost forgot the secret ingredient that saves the day in any of the creations on this site… LOVE!
Grab the recipe now and let me know what you think!
Pomsettia - Skinny Vodka Cocktail
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces 100% pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces club soda
- 4 ice cubes
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate arils
- In a cocktail shaker (or a mason jar with a lid), mix vodka, pomegranate juice, and club soda with ice.
- In the bottom of a festive glass, muddle 3 mint leaves with 1 teaspoon pomegranate arils.
- Strain Pomsettia mixture into the glass and garnish with a mint leaf and pomegranate arils, if desired.
Happy holidays my friends and be sure to be on the lookout for the Rosemary White Bean Spread coming later this week too!