Hi There! My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz.
I am a Registered Dietitian & Certified Health Nut. I love everything and anything about nutrition, health and wellness.
- I’m Italian & love carbs… any form, all the time. #ilovecarbs
- Ever since I was 12, I knew I wanted to be an RD. I was able to finish my undergrad, masters and dietetic internship all before I turned 23! #realtalk #nerd #determined
- I moved to Illinois after college without knowing a soul… and met my husband that first weekend!
- Wayne, the hubby, is the certified taste tester & self-proclaimed CEO of Simple Swaps!
- We live in San Diego & spend most of our down time outdoors, hiking, exploring and beachin’ it on the shores of the Pacific!
- I recently took the dive to go full time in my consulting business. I’m very excited but nervous at the same time!
- My favorite color is coral, but I usually wear black or white :).
- I love dessert, specifically frozen yogurt, but anything chocolate will do!
- I’m slightly obsessed with powdered peanut butter. It is my all time favorite food. I eat it breakfast, lunch, & dinner… #getinmybelly!
- I am in bed by 9pm on a late night, so you’ll find me at Happy Hour with a SkinnyRita in hand as my drink of choice!
What’s your favorite food? Your guilty indulgence? I want to get to know you better!