Want to enjoy the taste of fall in frozen form? Then this healthy, no added sugar Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte is for you! Made with wholesome ingredients and easily swappable to suit your dietary needs, you won’t regret adding this to your meal plan this week!
Bring on the pumpkin!
This Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect blend of pumpkin and coffee to kick start your morning!
What you need to make this recipe
Note: milk is optional! But, if you want to make this super creamy and delicious, I highly recommend adding in 1/2 cup of milk of choice!
How to make this recipe
Seriously just toss all the ingredients into a blender, pulse, and enjoy!
Here’s a little video to show you just how easy this was to make!
Here are a few simple swaps to vary this up based on what you have on hand (and personal dietary needs!)
- Swap maple syrup or honey for the date syrup. Or, toss in 2 whole pitted dates to keep this added sugar free.
- Use a nonfat half and half if you want to make this SUPER creamy!
- For those limiting caffeine intake, use a decaf iced coffee in here.
- Add 1/4 tsp of salt to boost the sodium if you are an athlete or have higher sweat losses.
- Toss in 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder to boost the protein content.
- Or, add 1/2 cup Greek yogurt to boost the protein as well.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Like smoothies? Then you will love these others I’ve got for you!
If you’re looking for other ways to enjoy pumpkin, be sure to check out these Shaw Kitchen favorites too!
Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cold brew black coffee
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds to one minute, or until desired consistency is reached. If desired to have a thinner smoothie, add 1/2 cup of milk of choice then blend one more time.
- Pour into a chilled glass (or two if you’re sharing) and enjoy!
Happy Cooking, friends!