Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts are the perfect addition to your fall menu! Lightly sweetened and filled with good-for-you fats, these will certainly be the hit of your holiday season!
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- 1 cup raw unsalted pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small pot over medium-high heat on the stove, mix maple syrup with water and spices until it thickens, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the nuts, tossing to coat.
- Spread nuts out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Remove and let cool 10 minutes prior to eating.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the pantry.