Snack smarter with these Roasted Mixed Nuts! Made with a subtle grapeseed oil and salt, they’re the perfect wholesome salty treat to nosh on when hunger strikes!
We’ve been on a smart snacking kick lately thanks in large part to this awesome study about snacking on heart-healthy nuts like walnuts to help facilitate weight loss!
While we’re not necessarily trying to lose weight, we are trying to eat better and snack smarter! These Roasted Mixed Nuts fits the bill for nutrition while tasting amazing and filling us up, too!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
- See recipe notes below for alternative nuts to use in this recipe.
- Highly recommended buying RAW nuts in this recipe! Do not buy pre-salted or seasoned.
How to Make this Recipe
Step 1: Preheat oven and mix nuts with oil and salt on a baking sheet. Make sure the nuts are not on top of one another, then set in the oven to roast!
Step 2: Be sure to shake the pan halfway through baking to ensure even roasting.
Remove and let the nuts cool before sampling, you don’t want to burn the roof of your mouth! Trust me, I learned the hard way!
Recipe Notes + Tips
- I recommend using only the larger nuts in this recipe to allow for even roasting! Smaller nuts like pistachios and peanuts will not roast as evenly with larger nuts in this quick-roasting recipe.
- Feel free to vary your seasonings! If you like a little kick, sprinkle in some cayenne pepper!
- Craving a sweet? Sprinkle in a little cinnamon and teaspoon of sugar!
Other Simple Snack Recipes You May Like
- Roasted Sweet and Salty Peanuts
- Crunchy Vegan Chocolate Chunk Granola Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Snack Bites
- Roasted Beet Toast
- Protein Packed Toast
Roasted Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup almonds raw
- 1 cup walnut halves raw
- 1 cup cashews raw
- 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place nuts on baking sheet and drizzle with oil and salt.
- Roast for 3 minutes, then shake the pan, and roast remaining 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, store in air tight container on the counter and eat within 10 days for optimum flavor, or freeze for up to 3 months!