Cinnamon Roll Snack Bites
Cinnamon Roll Snack Bites are the best thing to make for an on the go snack! Gluten free and vegan, too!Print Share by Email
Servings: 14 bites
- 1 cup dried apricots or dates
- 1 1/2 cups salted shelled pistachios
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- powdered sugar optional
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, place the apricots. Process for 1 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add in the pistachios and pulse in 10 seconds intervals until a coarse consistency is achieved, usually within 30 to 40 seconds.
- Add in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process 15 seconds.
- Remove and using a tablespoon form into round bites.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate one hour.
- Remove and roll in powdered sugar (if desired).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.8mg