Chili Cheese Pita Wedges + BBQ Hummus Dip
Hello three day weekend!
I’ve had my eye on you for MONTHS!
I’ve officially settled down from a crazy, awesome three months of travel and can’t wait to kick back in our house this weekend and celebrate the holiday with good friends and food.
I figured I’d kick things off by serving up a delicious, cheesy chip and dip combo!
And, because everybody loves a crunchy, cheesy chip, I whipped up some delicious pita wedges to serve.
Bonus, they also come with the easiest dip on the planet to make that’s packed with flavor and a Mr. CEO favorite, requested on the reg now I swear!
Now, what are you waiting for?
Make these Chili Cheese Pita Wedges with BBQ Hummus Dip and you’re whole party will thank you!
Chili Cheese Pita Wedges
- 4 each pita breads
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups hummus
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cut pitas in half, then into quarters, yielding 8-12 triangles per pita.
- Spray two baking sheets with nonstick spray and line pita triangles on each.
- Using a brush, spread canola oil over the top.
- Combine nutritional yeast and spices in a bowl, then sprinkle generously over the top of each.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then rotate and bake remaining 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- While in the oven, prepare dip.
- Mix hummus with BBQ sauce until combined.
- Serve BBQ hummus with chili cheese pita chips!
Nutrition Per Serving
Looking for more recipes to whip up for the holiday day weekend?
I’ve got you covered! Try these beauties out too- fan favorites I promise!
Leave a Reply