Chili Cheese Pita Wedges + BBQ Hummus Dip
Hello three day weekend!
I’ve had my eye on you for MONTHS!
I’ve officially settled down from a crazy, awesome three months of travel and can’t wait to kick back in our house this weekend and celebrate the holiday with good friends and food.
I figured I’d kick things off by serving up a delicious, cheesy chip and dip combo!
And, because everybody loves a crunchy, cheesy chip, I whipped up some delicious pita wedges to serve.
Bonus, they also come with the easiest dip on the planet to make that’s packed with flavor and a Mr. CEO favorite, requested on the reg now I swear!
Now, what are you waiting for?
Make these Chili Cheese Pita Wedges with BBQ Hummus Dip and you’re whole party will thank you!
- 4 6-inch pitas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 15 ounce can rinsed & drained white beans
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cut pitas in half, then into quarters, yielding 8-12 triangles per pita.
- Spray two baking sheets with nonstick spray and line pita triangles on each.
- Using a brush, spread canola oil over the top.
- Combine nutritional yeast and spices in a bowl, then sprinkle generously over the top of each.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then rotate and bake remaining 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- While in the oven, prepare dip.
- Place beans in a blender or food processor with BBQ sauce. Pulse for 30 seconds.
- Remove and serve with chili cheese pita chips!
Looking for more recipes to whip up for the holiday day weekend?
I’ve got you covered! Try these beauties out too- fan favorites I promise!