Deconstructed Trail Mix Party Plates – Vegan & Gluten Free
Just because schools back in session doesn’t mean summer is over!
With Labor Day just around the corner, I thought I’d throw in a quick and easy fun twist for a cute centerpiece that also doubles as a heart healthy snack.
Deconstructed Trail Mix Party Plates – Naturally Vegan & Gluten Free!
Really, this beauty speaks for itself. I won’t spend too much time explaining it because let’s be real, the beauty is in the photo!
Just look at those beautiful beets, crisp dehydrated peaches, roasted and salted pistachios, and oh yes, the fiber filled popcorn.
A winning combo for any party!
Now, who’s ready to kick off Labor Day Weekend?!
Deconstructed Trail Mix Party Plates
- 1 ounce roasted beet chips
- 1 ounce freeze-dried peach fruit crisps
- 2 cups roasted and salted pistachios
- 3 cups air popped popcorn
- Set a large platter on the table and position each ingredient in one layer horizontally across the tray.
- Garnish with a little pop like the strawberries above.
Looking for other snacks for LDW?