Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ancient Grain Snack Mix – Gluten Free + Vegan
Disclosure: I received free samples of the KIND Popped Snack Bites used in this post, I was not compensated for my time. As always, I only use products and recommend the items I use in the Shaw Kitchen.
I am a constant snacker.
I took this fun quiz my pal Jessica over at Nutritioulicious posted and admit, I have a problem lol!
I love to snack. I love salty, sweet and sugary snacks. Really, there are very few snacks I don’t like.
On a mission to create a snack mix I could enjoy everyday rather than just once a year (Mr. CEO and I were about to get into trouble with a delicious surprise sent by my in laws for Christmas…Kernel Fabians, that’s all I am going to say), this Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ancient Grain Snack Mix was born.
Really, the star of this show is the KIND Popped Snack Bites.
I fell in love with these after trying them at a friends house and thought, genius! This baby is the brains to a future snack mix recipe.
And, just like that, this Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ancient Grain Snack Mix was born!
A few side notes as to why I love this Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ancient Grain Snack Mix:
- It’s made from whole, simple ingredients you can see & pronounce
- It has the BEST texture -light and crunchy that’s perfect for snacking
- Each tasty handful is sure to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings
- It’s made with 100% whole grains, featuring 6 super grains (oats, popped sorghum, amaranth, millet, quinoa, buckwheat) plus popcorn, pretzels and nuts!
Now, if that doesn’t convince to make this, maybe this will.
You only need 3 ingredients!
Yep, it’s that easy.
Make the recipe now and join me in snacking right this year!
Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ancient Grain Snack Mix
- 2 cups KIND Popped Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Bites
- 2 cups KIND Popped Salted Caramel Bites
- 1 cup roasted unsalted mixed nuts
- 1 ounce gluten free pretzel twists
- In a large bowl, mix KIND Popped Snack Bites with roasted nuts and pretzels. Place in a bowl or individual snack bags to enjoy!
Now tell me, what’s your favorite snack mix?