Looking for a simple, delicious and no bake cheesecake recipe that is actually healthy?! Then this Skinny Cheesecake Recipe is for you! Ready in under 10 minutes, you won’t regret adding this to your menu tonight!
Is a healthy cheesecake possible?
You bet it is! It’s all about the simple swaps you make while preparing the cheesecake.
For instance, in this no bake recipe I used light cream cheese and plain 2% fat Greek yogurt (the lower fat, not non-fat, provides the right texture and taste while lowering the total calories and fat when compared to a traditional cheesecake.)
Plus, I’ve used natural sweetness from fruits to help add some sweetness with just a touch of sugar.
You can use a sugar substitute like stevia if you want to lower the calories as well, however read this post before making your sugar swaps!
What you need to make a no bake cheesecake
Start with the basics and time saving hack of pre-made, mini graham cracker crusts.
These come in adorable containers that are perfect for a portion control hack too!
Next, remember the essentials:
- Greek Yogurt
- Light Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Extract
- Spices (optional)
- Seasonal Fresh Fruits
Now, for a fun twist, you can also change these up seasonally by:
- Add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix to the cream cheese mixture, top each pie with chopped toasted pecans
- Lemon Blueberry:
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture, top each pie with 2 tablespoons wild blueberries
- Add 1 teaspoon peppermint extract to the cream cheese mixture, top each pie with 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
The possibilities with these beauties are endless!
Pro Tips on Making this Recipe
Don’t forget the ingredients at the store!
Seriously, it seems like a no-brainer but because this recipe is literally so easy to make you’ll want to have all the ingredients you need at your fingertips!
Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter.
This makes it a bit easier to work with the batter!
Add in the seasonal flavors to make this your own!
Mini chocolate chips and a touch of peanut butter are also a big win with this recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Skinny Cheesecake Recipe
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 16 ounces plain 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 cup fresh seasonal berries
- Set cream cheese on the counter for 5 minutes to soften while gathering other ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in yogurt and beat another minute.
- Stir in the sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, cinnamon and salt and continue to mix another minute.
- Portion mixture evenly into 8 mini graham cracker pie crusts.
- Cheesecakes can be served immediately, but for best taste, let refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to eating.
- Top with fresh berries and a sprig of rosemary for color.