Satisfy your hunger at happy hour with this gourmet Goat Cheese and Beet Artisan Pizza! Perfect for a crowd pleasing appetizer or main meal on your own!
Disclosure: This post is in collaboration with Flatout® Flatbread. Did you know Flatout is now Weight Watchers approved?! Find out more below and thanks for supporting the brands that keep the Shaw Kitchen alive!
Artisan Flatbreads aren’t just for the gourmet restaurants anymore!
Nope, no siri!
Thanks to Flatout, you can now enjoy the beauty of a delicious, crisp flatbread from the comfort of your own home! This beauty is made again with those Artisan Pizza’s from Flatout, meaning it’s only 7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints for one serving with over 10 grams of protein.
And, ladies and gents, this beauty did not disappoint!
Enter, Goat Cheese, Artichoke and Pickled Beet Artisan Pizza with Arugula!
Even if you’re not a beet lover, I promise you, you’ll love this. It’s fresh, light and so flavorful.
And, a double bonus, it’s BEAUTIFUL!
It’s a known fact we eat with our eyes, so, why not dazzle them with this vibrant pizza?!
I highly recommend pairing this beauty with your favorite glass of bubbly and a delicious side salad.
Talk about eating the rainbow!
Trust me, this pizza will leave you satiated, satisfied and ready to rule the night.
What are you waiting for?
Goat Cheese and Beet Artisan Pizza
- 2 each artisan flatbread crusts
- 4 tablespoons Roasted Beet Spread
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts about 10
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To a food processor or blender, add the entire can of pickled beets, garlic and salt. Pulse 5 to 6 times until smooth. Set aside.
- Place pizza Flatouts on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove and top each Flatout with 2 tablespoons of the Roasted Beet Spread, 2 ounces of goat cheese, and half the artichoke heats.
- Return to oven and bake additional 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with 1/2 cup arugula each and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately.