Don’t ya think when something says mini you can immediately have more than one?
If you’re shaking your head yes, this recipe is just for you!
When making these mini muffins from scratch, your precious dolla’ bills will stay in your pocket rather than being spent on those high priced 100 calorie packs. You’ll feel great knowing there’s no hidden ingredients in them too.
If you’re tight on time and sans high fiber cereal, feel free to sub out for dry oats, they’ll taste just as good and will save you a trip to the store.
High Fiber Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips mini
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups high fiber cereal crushed
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup maple syrup no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pulse high fiber cereal in a blender until a flour like consistency is reached.
- In a large bowl, combine all wet ingredients. In a smaller bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix dry into wet ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon out into mini muffin containers, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and enjoy!