Cowboy Salsa Tacos – Vegan, Gluten Free & Ready in 5 Minutes, Flat!
Boy oh boy do I have a surprise for you!
I’m going to show you how these Cowboy Salsa Tacos that are pretty much the best thing since sliced bread!
Not only are these DEFINITELY part of a cholesterol lowering meal plan, but, they’re also easy on the wallet too!
What inspired me to whip up these Cowboy Salsa Tacos?
My love for simple, affordable, and nutritious meals, thats what!
Okay, so really I created these Cowboy Salsa Tacos because:
1- I had all ingredients on hand.
2- They are easy, healthy and filling!
3- I could make a sweet video!
Join the fun and whip up these Cowboy Salsa Tacos for a fabulously festive Tuesday!
Cowboy Salsa Tacos
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can yellow corn rinsed and drained
- 1 can no added salt diced tomatoes drained
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice divided
- 3 cups arugula washed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 8-12 hard taco shells
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn and tomatoes. Stir in the taco seasoning, salt and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Microwave for 60 seconds, or heat over the stove until warm.
- In a separate bowl, toss arugula with canola oil and 1 teaspoon lime juice.
- Fill taco shells with bean mixture and top with arugula.
- Add sliced avocado to garnish and for a healthy fat!