Craving a Reese’s but don’t want to drive to the store? Satisfy that sweet tooth with the EASIEST three ingredient Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Cake!
Sometimes I have these ideas (like the Crunchwrap Supreme) that I think are BRILLIANT.
This Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Cake is one of them.
You see, in my mind, this Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Cake goes viral.
Instantaneously, my blog is being picked up by Today Food, Food 52 and heck, even Yahoo. Finally, after over 5 years of blogging, I make it big time.
Editors email me asking, “How did you come up with such a PHENOMENAL recipe?!”
I reply, “I became a mom and my time, well, it became tight. So, I pulled out some of my favorite simple swaps: a simple cake mix, peanut butter, and eggs, and then the magic happened.”
Even little Hayden wanted in on the beauty of this Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Cake (though she’s not quite ready for sweets yet!)
While I’m not sure this Lizism fantasy will be coming true this week or not, I can promise you this: it’s freaking delicious!
Make this Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Cake (or hell, make it into cookies if your heart so desires) and lets all celebrate the beauty of chocolate, peanut butter and a little extra time!
Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix about 15 oz box
- 1/2 cup peanut butter natural
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. To a large microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds (peanut butter should be soft but not burnt).
- Whisk together eggs and peanut butter. Add in the chocolate cake mix, mixing with a spatula and a metal spoon to help push down batter from the spatula. Note, batter will be thick and require a little muscle to mix! If needed, add a splash of milk to help mix.
- Spray your favorite cake pan (9-inch pan) with cooking spray and spoon in batter. Press down with the back of the spatula to even cookie cake.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Not a fan of the sweet treats?
Now tell me, what idea do you have that is going to go VIRAL?!