White Bean Rosemary Spread + Homemade Appetizer Inspiration
Raise your hand if you like pretty things?
Keep that hand raised if you like to eat?
Now, final question, raise that hand a tiny bit higher if you like fine food (with a no fuss clean up)?
Lot’s of questions, I know, but it’s only because I am dying to convince you to make this White Bean Rosemary Spread this season!
Surely you could make this year round, but I promise you, every delicious holiday party will have this White Bean Rosemary Spread so I didn’t want you to miss out!
And, more to the point, I want you to keep that hard earned money in your pocket by making this simple spread that can be served a zillion ways!
Case and point, here’s how I suggest you venture out with this spread!
- Flatbread Pizzas
- Slather this on a delicious naan bread and top it with some artichokes & pickled red onion.
- Mini Sliders
- Skip the mayo and put this on those mini brioche buns with that grass fed slider. I promise you, it’s a delicious and nutritious way to spice up that burger!
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mix the spread with a little bit of ground turkey or vegan crumbles and stuff it inside a mushroom cap! Bake at 350*F and top with a little Parmesan cheese- delicious!
- Yep, remake a classic by adding this delicious white goddess! It will truly take the original recipe to a whole new level.
Alright, those are just a few that pop into my mind, but I promise you, if you can resist the urge to pull out those frozen taquitos and give yourself 10 minutes, something magical can happen!
Now, it’s White Bean Rosemary Spread time!
- 1 15 ounce can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, add the beans and garlic. Process 1 minute.
- Add in the tahini, white wine vinegar, water, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Process another 30 seconds.
- Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
And, if you just want to KISS (keep it simple silly), this White Bean Rosemary Spread tastes beautiful on top of a baguette with a few festive pomegranate airls on top!
Here’s a few other magical apps that I love to give you some other inspiration too!