White Bean Rosemary Spread + Homemade Appetizer Inspiration
Raise your hand if you like pretty things?
Keep that hand raised if you like to eat?
Now, final question, raise that hand a tiny bit higher if you like fine food (with a no fuss clean up)?
Lot’s of questions, I know, but it’s only because I am dying to convince you to make this White Bean Rosemary Spread this season!
Surely you could make this year round, but I promise you, every delicious holiday party will have this White Bean Rosemary Spread so I didn’t want you to miss out!
And, more to the point, I want you to keep that hard earned money in your pocket by making this simple spread that can be served a zillion ways!
Case and point, here’s how I suggest you venture out with this spread!
- Flatbread Pizzas
- Slather this on a delicious naan bread and top it with some artichokes & pickled red onion.
- Mini Sliders
- Skip the mayo and put this on those mini brioche buns with that grass fed slider. I promise you, it’s a delicious and nutritious way to spice up that burger!
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mix the spread with a little bit of ground turkey or vegan crumbles and stuff it inside a mushroom cap! Bake at 350*F and top with a little Parmesan cheese- delicious!
- Yep, remake a classic by adding this delicious white goddess! It will truly take the original recipe to a whole new level.
Alright, those are just a few that pop into my mind, but I promise you, if you can resist the urge to pull out those frozen taquitos and give yourself 10 minutes, something magical can happen!
Now, it’s White Bean Rosemary Spread time!
White Bean Rosemary Spread
- 1 15 ounce can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, add the beans and garlic. Process 1 minute.
- Add in the tahini, white wine vinegar, water, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Process another 30 seconds.
- Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
And, if you just want to KISS (keep it simple silly), this White Bean Rosemary Spread tastes beautiful on top of a baguette with a few festive pomegranate airls on top!
Here’s a few other magical apps that I love to give you some other inspiration too!