Always strapped for time but ready to make a change for your health? Then The Busy Woman’s Guide to Healthy Eating is for you! Built by a registered dietitian nutritionist, you’ll get an inside look on how to shop for success.
This 24-page guide is here to provide you with a complete breakdown of how to fill your grocery cart with the foods that will promote your health goals alongside common nutrition myths debunked!
In The Busy Woman’s Guide to Healthy Eating, you’ll get:
- sample kitchen inventory checklist
- shopping lists for the fridge, freezer, pantry
- breakdown of the nutrition facts panel versus ingredient statements, and what to look for on each
- no recipe recipe guide to building balanced meals
- 15 sample meal and snack ideas
What you need to know is that this guide is more than just an e-book, it’s a plan to help you feel more in control of your diet in a healthy, balanced way!