31 in stock
Ready to take your health to the next level?
Then this program is for you. Designed for those who are go-getters and don’t need a lot of hand-holding, this program is perfect for the health enthusiast who needs a little reboot.
In addition to an analysis of your dietary intakes, you’ll receive strategies and sound guidance to help meet your personal health goals.
Take a look below to see more details on the program!
What’s included in the 3 Day Dietary Analysis?
- Macronutrient report breakdowns of your typical intakes over a 3-day period
- Micronutrient report breakdowns of your typical intakes over a 3-day period
- Personalized nutrient recommendations, complete with supplements, on how to better meet your nutritional needs
- Tailored intervention strategies on how to modify your current meal plan to achieve your goals
How long does the 3 Day Dietary Analysis take?
It depends entirely on how long it takes you to get the 3 day food intake records over to me!
- You will receive an email introduction from me once you have purchased the program to identify when you’d like to begin.
- Once I have the food records, I will turn around your 3 Day Dietary Analysis within 3 business days. We will then set up a 30 minute call to go over your results.
- After our call, you will receive a detailed email from me identifying the personalized recommendations and complete nutrient analysis reports.
- If you would like a personalized menu, you can add that on after our call for $99.
What system do you use to analyze nutrient intakes?
I use the gold standard ESHA database. This pulls from USDA data and then I use your age, weight, and current fitness regimen to help tailor the results for your personalized goals.
What if I want to schedule a call with you to go over results?
That’s absolutely fine! We can work together to help you achieve your goals. To receive a 20% discount on service fees for scheduling a consultation, hit reply to the nutrient analysis result email (or contact me here) and we’ll get our first meeting set up.