31 in stock
Tired of feeling like the scale won’t budge?
I’ve been there, too, and I’m here to help you think outside the number and get to know what you CAN do to help feel your best.
What’s included in the 3 Day Dietary Analysis?
- Macronutrient report breakdowns of your typical intakes over a 3-day period
- Micronutrient report breakdowns of your typical intakes over a 3-day period
- Personalized nutrient recommendations, complete with supplements, on how to better meet your nutritional needs
- Tailored intervention strategies on how to modify your current meal plan to achieve your goals
How long does the 3 Day Dietary Analysis take?
It depends entirely on how long it takes you to get the 3 day food intake records over to me!
- You will receive an email introduction from me once you have purchased the program to identify when you’d like to begin.
- Once I have the food records, I will turn around your 3 Day Dietary Analysis within 3 business days. We will then set up a 15 minute call to go over your results.
- After our call, you will receive a detailed email from me identifying the personalized recommendations and complete nutrient analysis reports.
- If you would like a personalized menu, you can add that on after our call for $129.
What system do you use to analyze nutrient intakes?
I use the gold standard ESHA database. This pulls from USDA data and then I use your age, weight, and current fitness regimen to help tailor the results for your personalized goals.
What if I want to schedule a call with you to go over results?
That’s absolutely fine! We can work together to help you achieve your goals. To receive a 20% discount on service fees for scheduling a consultation, hit reply to the nutrient analysis result email (or contact me here) and we’ll get our first meeting set up.