Hint, these Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites feature the green goddess, too!
This recipe for a slight modified version of Jellibean’s Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites is a sure win for those with busy schedules. With less than three ingredients, you can easily whip these up while making dinner, helping the kids with their homework, or folding laundry. Plus, you only have to use one bowl! Talk about a no mess clean up.
Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 1 box of Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 mashed avocado
- chopped nuts optional
- Preheat oven to box instructions.
- Mash avocado until it is a fine puree.
- Add brownie mix and mix thoroughly. If batter is to thick, add a splash of milk.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill with 1-2 TBSP of batter.
- Begin baking at 15 minutes, checking center with a toothpick. You will need a minute or two longer than a traditional brownie bite.
Disclosure: I worked with the Love One Today campaign as part of a financial relationship for writing this post. However, all recipes, views and opinions are my own. Simple-Swaps supports the use of avocados as part of a healthy meal plan.